Unity Systems Integration has developed years of real-world expertise in the design and integration of high-definition multichannel broadcast facilities, satellite broadcast Direct-To-Home (DTH) facilities, and data networks for the media, entertainment and telecommunication industries–all while delivering creative and effective solutions for our clients.
- Broadcast Workflow and Operations Optimization
- Master Control
- Production Control
- Audio, News and Post-Production Systems
- Transmission Systems
- Mobile Production Trucks, Vans, Trailers, etc.
- Command and Control Centers, NOCs
- IPTV and Mobile Media Transport and Delivery Platforms
- Corporate Broadcast Centers
- Large-Scale Projection and Direct View Display
- Audio/Video and Multimedia Technologies
- Sport and Entertainment Facilities
- 4K/UHD Workflows and Production
- Compressed & Uncompressed IP Video Routing Systems
- Uncompressed IP Video Switching Solutions
- AI Integration
Outside the broadcast arena, the UnitySI team has provided expert services in infrastructure cabling over the years. With newer leading-edge technologies developed for the broadcast industry turning more toward file-based workflows and network designs, the copper and fiber optical cable infrastructure of these complex systems must transmit data over a network–both reliably and continuously.
With our experience in designing and integrating large-scale broadcast facilities, UnitySI expands our portfolio of services to include network cable systems with emphasis on new construction and relocation of data centres and disaster recovery facilities for media and entertainment, commercial, educational, healthcare and telecommunication companies.
We can create and implement high-density, flexible cabling infrastructure to meet your current needs and provide room for future expansion. UnitySI provides copper and fiber cabling and cabling management products from leading manufacturers and distributors in the industry, including Anixter, TE Connectivity, Corning, Legrand, Chatsworth and many more.
- Facility Assessment
- Hardware Layout
- Floor Plan Diagrams
- Equipment Location Diagrams
- Cable-Tray Location Diagrams and Installation
- Placement of Cabinets, Under Floor Frames, and Patch Panels
- Fiber Optic Cable Installation
- Connect Cables and Document Connectivity
- Testing and Certification